Saturday 2 April 2016


Duality / the broken twig



Those who see me, don't know me.

Those who fear me, don't see me.

Those who know me, can't see me.

I am. It's just that; nothing more; nothing less.



I am a drup of rain in an ocean full of souls

full of souls and full of soulloss



I am a twig breaking of a mountain-tree

who stood many storms and is still standing

here I am

hidden in the shadows beneath this giantic tree

I have lost myself for i am hidden

so I can find myself again



this is life

I breathe

I am my breath and I am not ; my breath and I are one and seperate

so it may be.



In many shapes I come

I appear and disappear as I like

nobody can catch me

nobody can guide me

I guide everyone without them knowing

I am nothing yet I am everything and anything



if you try to find me, you loose your mind

if you have lost your mind, you might see me

take a look behind your shoulder



I am the secret, I am the unknown

but I am known in all of us

I am the shadow, I am the light

and the shadow of the light

forever grey in this non-dual world

will I take, do and give as I like

meaningless

everything becomes meaningless

and I am still here
 
 

I have lost my sense of selve

have I hidden? Where is the key

to my souls eye

where is the new perspective I grave

come help me, and die, just like me

to be reborn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment